Where can I find the tyre pressure recommendations?

Floob

Reaction score
Hi,

Previously I found the tyre pressure printed on the drivers side door frame, but I cant see them on the new car.
Any ideas where they are now?
Its a 64 plate, 5 door A3 sport 2.0TDi

Thanks

Hi,

Previously I found the tyre pressure printed on the drivers side door frame, but I cant see them on the new car.
Any ideas where they are now?
Its a 64 plate, 5 door A3 sport 2.0TDi

Thanks

Inside fuel flap?

You say door frame, have you checked the door itself? That's where mine are as opposed to being on the car behind the door if that makes sense

Check near the catch on the door

Reactions: Rob2k68
Aren't they listed in owners manual too?
Read the manual? Doesn't that result in an instant redaction of your "man card"?

Reactions: Rob2k68, lledwoc, Tom.H and 1 other person
I've always found forums to be better, get some real world opinions off others as opposed to the manual, what do they know lol

Reactions: Rob2k68 and azibux1
Thanks very much for all your replies. Turns out it was on the door itself - that'll teach me for looking in the dark!
I'm presuming I want the set with 3 people marked (as opposed to 5) as that indicates not heavily loaded?

Thanks again.

Now for a follow up stupid question - as there are 3 different sets listed, I guess I need to match them up with which tyres I have?

Reactions: azibux1 and Richierich37
Now for a follow up stupid question - as there are 3 different sets listed, I guess I need to match them up with which tyres I have?

Correct, and if you normally have less than three persons onboard, then set the pressures at the 3 people values.

Thanks - it was 225/45 R17 91Y
which is 35 front / 32 rear for mine.

File

Attachments

• file.jpg
    file.jpg
    208 KB · Views: 134