When do you use fallout remover?

Raiden

Reaction score
According to some bod on another forum i'm using it wrong?

I always hose the car down then apply it to the wheels and body work. I know most people then hose it off but I then snowfoam the whole car and rinse off both to save time.

He reckons you should snowfoam, 2 bucket, rinse, iron remover then rinse again.

I just think any iron particles your best getting off the car first before you start a bucket wash?

Snow foam ,Wash, apply fallout agitate then rinse, if you want fire a wash mitt over it after the rinse then rinse again only apply a fall out remover once twice a year, its a product l only use on the lower half of the car, l don't like using it on alloys for obvious reasons

The wheels are exactly where you get the most benefit

Reactions: Raiden
The wheels are exactly where you get the most benefit
My alloys never get enough brake dust on them to warrant a fallout wheel cleaner ever besides fallout removers will cause rust on the bells, the hubs,even the alloys if the lacquer is damaged somewhere on the wheel and you've not noticed it

I only use it on the wheels, not every wash though may be twice a year.
Iron Decontaminent

I better lay off it then. I'm always using it lol

Reactions: SamR92 and daytonamart
Pre-wash, rinse, wash, rinse, dry, fallout, rinse, tar, rinse, clay, rinse, wash, rinse, dry -> Is my order of bodywork cleansing. Full decon twice a year. Wheels, once a year.

Pre-wash, rinse, wash, rinse, dry, fallout, rinse, tar, rinse, clay, rinse, wash, rinse, dry -> Is my order of bodywork cleansing. Full decon twice a year. Wheels, once a year.

D'oh, I don't like quoting myself but I can't edit. On a reread I realised I should have put detar before fallout removal - soz.