Wheel size

WillisTi

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm going to buy a A3 Sportback Sport 2.0 TDI 6 speed - but not sure whether to stick with the 17" or go for 18"? - Be good to here from people with both wheels. I do around 16k a year.

This is my first Audi, having had Alfas for the last 7 years.

Cheers

I have 17" on my winter and 18" on summer but I've only had the car for a month now so have only tried the 17". They look great and ride is excellent ( I have deselected sport suspension so on standard SE) very comfortable . Will be switching in a couple of weeks, will be happy to tell you how the ride comfort was affected if you can wait.
From what you said I understand that you want the 18" but don't want to compromise ride comfort, am I correct?

I have 17" on my winter and 18" on summer but I've only had the car for a month now so have only tried the 17". They look great and ride is excellent ( I have deselected sport suspension so on standard SE) very comfortable . Will be switching in a couple of weeks, will be happy to tell you how the ride comfort was affected if you can wait.
From what you said I understand that you want the 18" but don't want to compromise ride comfort, am I correct?

That's pretty much it, the 18" look really nice, but I just want to make sure it's still a smooth drive, and they don't look too over the top? I suppose I could always get a set of 17" if I really don't get on with the 18"