wheel fitment..

ja3mie

A3 1.8t Quattro Sport!
Reaction score
subaru wheels! has anyone fitted them?

i know of a real nice set of wheels for sale from a scooby!

there 16" x 7" wheels with an ET 50 offset and 5 x 100mm.

after a quick google search it will be 73.1 bore so i will need 73.1 - 57.1 spiggot rings?

am i correct? also, what will they fit like with ET50? spacers or anything needed?

cheers in advance..

Et50 is nothing, they will be well inside the arches! Ideally you want around et35 from memory, so you will need at least a 20mm spacer to get them sitting as they do now.

16's will look small dude

the offset needs to be closer to 30

There are simplier solutions dude... any pics

et 50 thats alot of wheel sitting in the arches i think if you getting coilovers i would get these fitted first before the wheels as i have et35 wheels and they need spacing out when lowered so to save money from buying two sets of spacers get the coilovers fitted first m8

16s are tiny on an a3 though! Mine are 17 and they look tiny! If your going to have 16s, you need to be REALLY low to look even half decent or they will be lost in the arches

hmmm, think i will give these a miss.. looking at spacer prices, by time i spent 200 on the wheels, 400 on tyres and 250 on spacers.. its alot lol

gutted :(

18's ftw 9j with some 15mm rear spacers and 5mm front spacers will sit perfect

im not looking to spend loads, why is there never many wheels for sale on here? lol

i looked into subaru same as you, but the spacers price is crippling. also et50 you'll need more like 35-40mm spacers to look decent on 7inch wide