What's your mpg.......

78mpg, really?

Don't come with the same toys lee plus the 20v's are rubbish on fuel.

I get 34mpg on motorway and 22mpg around town and i have a heavy right foot. It's a 2.0Tfsi auto.(never use the paddle shifts tbh).

I get around 36 mpg (measured over a whole tank, not DIS) on a tank in my TDi 170 Quattro Avant. Mainly motorway miles.

I get around 36 mpg (measured over a whole tank, not DIS) on a tank in my TDi 170 Quattro Avant. Mainly motorway miles.
Yeah mine was measured over tank too although the average mpg on dis is closer than I thought it would be on my daily commute, its usually within 3mpg of my average.

Well I'm averaging 620 miles a tank. V power tends to give me an extra 10 miles on top of that. I can't help thinking that thats very good for a 170 bhp 2 litre especially coming from an S3.
With it costing £52 for my last service and no major service to worry about I would at least consider a GTD (even with the VW scandal)
I guess it is a bit smaller than an A4 though. Anyway I'll get back in my box :)

Well I've seen 2 cars at the minute and I'm stuck between which to get.

Ones a 05 3.0 v6 diesel auto with 151k on the clock but has nearly every optional etc, just needs a msfw.

The others a 2.0tfsi auto with paddles 05 80k on the clock, has a few extras but nowhere near the diesel level.

3.2 fsi avant Quattro manual lowest 22mpg highest 32mpg, around 300 miles to a tank