Whats the best shampoo to use on Amalfi White??

matt_white88

Reaction score
Hi,

Just as the title says just got a new A1 in Amalfi White and I want to know the best shampoo to use, its in need desperate need of a wash so want to get this ordered ASAP.

Cheers

There's many different ones out there depending on budget but a good quality ones are meguiars gold class shampoo, 3m car was soap or autofinesse lather :)

Remember it's not only the quality of the shampoo used it's the wash technique which you need to consider aswell!

Hi Guys

Thanks for them suggestions, I don't really mind about cost just want a good quality one. There is no point spending all that money on a new car and then skimp on the aftercare products. I just didn't know if some work better on different colour cars.

I know its all about technique lol, I already have a wash mitt & a micro fibre drying towel. I will wash the car via the two bucket method. I need to invest in a jet washer and some snow foam in the not too distant future too.

Nice to hear someone who cares about how they wash it and not just dragging a 99p jumbo sponge over it then using it to clean their wheels! Lol another great shampoo is wolfs chemicals white satin. Smells quite nice and has great lubricity!

I love Meguiars Gold Class shampoo and have been using it for years. Loads of suds, 4 capfulls last me a few buckets fulls.

Angel wax shampoo, got a sample, it smells lovely. Cheaper and better than megs, ag etc.