Whats on your crimbo list then?

dickys3

Staff member
Reaction score
Anyone asking their family members for suspension kits or stereo's?

Think how nice a set of brembo's would look all wrapped up under the tree!

Hmmm

Just money really.

Most of my family think i waste money on my car and can not get their heads round the fact that i enjoy it.

So i just ask for money and then spend it as i wish.

This way i can get my wheels powdered and a remap and a few other bits and bobs.

Probably just some DVDs. All the other things I want are much too expensive to ask for!

TVR T350c
Audi RS4
House

I would like my Votex bits painted and fitted, and a bonnet respray, I really can't see how they will fit under the tree,lol

BAINSY!!!!

a dog is for life, not just for christmas...

I've written a list... but I doubt I'll get any of it, starts with things like Nakamichi CD player for the car, Alpine amp, Andymac sub, Bilstein shocks, H&R springs, Neuspeed ARBs, FMIC, Samco hoses, AmD remap... ah well, guess I better get saving my pennies!

MarcTwo, top choice on the TVR! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks. Best looking car on the road in my opinion. Also makes you tingle just thinking about driving one! Obviously a weekend car though which is why I'd have to have an RS4 too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I've written a list... but I doubt I'll get any of it, starts with things like Nakamichi CD player for the car, Alpine amp, Andymac sub, Bilstein shocks, H&R springs, Neuspeed ARBs, FMIC, Samco hoses, AmD remap... ah well, guess I better get saving my pennies!

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol I can just see it now..... (misses walks into nearest Car Audi shop) - Hello Sir, I'm after a AndymacTM sub!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

[ QUOTE ]
A NEW WIFE is all i need for christmas cheer

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll agree with that one, as me and the wife have just seperated. So christmas present to myself ( retail therapy ) is the Tag Heuer golf watch /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif