What Power With These Mod's?

antony_1986

Reaction score
Hi Chaps & Chapettes

This is my first post so hope you don't mind me asking this!

I have my eye on a 1999 Audi A4 1.8T (150bhp i assume)

Would anyone be able to tell me what i could expect the engine to push out with a air filter, full turbo back exhaust (inc. decat), FMIC, K04 Turbo running reasonable boost and a mapped ecu (can the standard one handle these mods?)

I think these mods with a nice RS4 style bodykit would make a nice daily runner for the family!

Also, would the standard ful system support these mods? I assume a uprated clutch is a must and uprated brakes recommended along with suspension?

Sorry for my lack of knowledge at the moment, i used to own a skyline but had to get rid of it when my daughter as born last year, I think a skyline would still be inappropriate for her but a nice fast 4 door audi would suffice!

Antony.

Depends how far you want to go really, a 99 1.8t A4 will have the Ko3 turbo which no matter what you do will run out of puff at about 195bhp, the Ko4 conversion isn't the most straight forward conversion either, the Ko3s would probably be the best bet which once modded would be good for in the region of 220ish bhp, maybe more...