What option would you like that's not currently available?

sunscreemer

Back with the 4 rings
Reaction score
Interesting this, the S3 has pretty much everything I think I need (and plenty I want but don't really need!) either as standard or as an option. There are a few things coming from my BMW 320i that I will miss however, most notably:-

BMW iDrive (still best in the business I think, any many reviews seem to agree)
Comfort access - the bit where you can wave your foot under the bumper to open the boot (I'm often carrying multiple things to the boot of the car so this is brilliant)
Adaptive Xenon's - where they are intelligent and can project a beam around the car in front (am hoping the LED headlights i've specced will make up for this, although I fear not having read some negative reports on here!)

What options would you like that are not already available on the A3/S3?

For me the HUD is something I would have had if i'd stuck with BMW, it's pretty impressive, so i'd like this to be an option.

Until recently I also had a 3 series - 318d auto. Professional Nav is a seriously good system coupled with the concierge service the best nav on the market IMO. S3 could do we more ambient lighting and exterior lighting of door handles or wing mirror and option free keyless start stop.

Electric memory seats and steering wheel just to stop the Mrs whinging.

Reactions: Jerodequin
Ah yes, i see. Heated windscreen crops up a lot. I'd kind of like that, however had it on my Focus ST (back when my car was kept in the garage tho!) and every now and then i'd focus (ironic) on the fine lines on the screen and it would do my head in!

I had LED headlights on the new shape Leon that I owned almost 2 years ago.

They are very very bright. The only thing I didnt like about them is that there is no light bleed. What I mean is that theres a very definitive cut off between light and no light. Means when driving out in the countryside all around you seems pitch black....theres no "wasted" light to the sides, takes a while to get used to.

Virtual cockpit - like in the new TT! (but still retaining the central MMI screen).

Audi fitted dash cams. Love it so it's built in to the rear mirror or something. No cabling and super subtle.

Reactions: Helifella, JohnM100 and Cymru09
Quite simply an Audi friendly upgrade kit such as Mountune do for Ford. Remap, Inter cooler and exhaust without affecting warranty. Even a performance exhaust option would be good.

Reactions: P D C
FBH Fuel Burning Heater and heated steering wheel. Don't like the cold give me sunshine anytime.

Power tailgate for SB, I'm really surprised Audi missed that one off the list.

Reactions: Helifella and The Challinor
A bit like Ford with their Mountune option for ST's, I'd like Audi to offer something similar so you could keep your warranty, but enjoy the extra performance it would give.

That's easy... I'd love to have a fastback as an option.

Definitely sports exhaust was the main one for me. It's £1k on the RS7 so probably would have been about £700 on the S3. It would have sold loads

Reactions: The Challinor
Matrix LEDs, totally gutted mine aren't. heated screen & built in exterior monitoring (4 cams around the car (but not those birdseye parking cams)). Power boot lid is great too.