What is my A4 TDI worth

lionyo

Reaction score
Hi,

Just wondering what my 2007 '57' Audi A4 TDI S line (140) is worth?

Mileage has just hit 69k and I have just had a cam-belt change carried out at the main dealers.

The Spec is below in my signature.

Last edited:
I paid 15k for my 07 in June with 51k and a very similar spec so private £14 is about right but expect 11k from a dealer.

Oh forgot to add mine is multitronic though which you always pay more for from a dealer.

You'll get 10k private not worry about that.

Last edited:
£14k :) yes of course will be amazed if you get £10K

I'm looking at getting an A4 next and yeah 10-11k is more like it for standard. Yours has xenons and RNSE though so 12k about right for the spec. People look hard for the optioned up cars when buying second hand. If it was an Avant then add 1k to the price, they saloons play second fiddle to the avants in the used car market

Dont wanna hijack but i have a 55 plate a4 2.0 tdi s line,gun metal grey 82k bi-directional xenons black and grey leather interior, 6 cd changer,dual climate control,dtm spoiler, fsh and ideas ?

Well,

I bought my 56 plate A4 3.0 V6 TDI TDV S-Line Quattro last year with 38k miles and 1 previous owner for 16k from an Audi dealer, with the following spec.

RNSE Sat Nav, Bluetooth, Cd Changer and Phone Prep, Auto lights, Auto Wipers, Electric/Memory seats, Limited Edition 18" BBS alloys, BOSE 10 Speaker system, Anti Glare interior and exterior mirrors, Full Climate control, and a few other bits and bobs.

Thought was was a bargain to be honest.

truth is people pay that bit more when they have extras s they harder to find i paid bit more than i shud of for my audi but hey it was the interio spec i wanted seats trim ect colour i wanted multitronic advant and so on but i didnt mind paying that bit more as it ticked allthe boxes lol advertise in the rite places and youll always o ok never set standards high as you get dishartened and always put up for bi more that way when they haggle you they not rippin into the budget simple stuff realy lol