What have you done to your Audi A4 B7 today?

awesome DTM chap, love the wheel color aswell, i'd do mine that shade but on a black car they would'nt look anywhere as good as on yours.
Really like that engine top cover, looks expensive aswell, I want one.....

very nice work .

awesome DTM chap, love the wheel color aswell, i'd do mine that shade but on a black car they would'nt look anywhere as good as on yours.
Really like that engine top cover, looks expensive aswell, I want one.....

very nice work .
Cheers man! It's nice to get appreciation from proper petrol heads.

Love your DTM mate.

So a week or so ago I posted here that I found oil in my coolant.

It turned out to be the oil cooler, must have corroded inside and the oil was forcing it's way into the coolant, not the other way around.

I have replaced the oil cooler, flushed the coolant system countless times and she's as good as new now. Also changed the oil and filter today.

She lives to fight another day!

Happy audi owner.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Reactions: WozzaAK and James.c
Always good to get to the bottom of a problem like yours, glad it is sorted now.

Reactions: cpbrad
Thanks mate! I'm glad you sorted your fault.

Maintenance I can handle but I hate paying for repairs. Spent £80 the other day on cut & weld a new flexi on the exhaust.

Ive gotta do a full service now & Mot. Timing belt service in the next couple of months & also need two new rear tyres in 1k miles. Oh well, no more beer or skimp on Christmas mmm?

Reactions: cpbrad
i paid £38 ish direct from my local seat dealer and got it the same day, looks like another ebay rip-off to me chaps.

Purchased this from our classifieds to get my interior 80% complete

bf025b146ab48b537d4dd1f3ce881b67.jpg
f0f441be003e8d93ecd75b4f9c6612f4.jpg

Just got to wait on the following - Leather armrest lid and RS4 hand brake then inside is finished.... for now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Baka, martin1984, Obnoxious Kids and 3 others
Panzerwagen Winter Wheels refurbed

Bunged my refurbed winter wheels on today.
Also had the bumper off and passenger headlight out to fit a new cover (the 'glass' bit) so it all looks as good as new.
Did think about doing the clear corner, but - call me a wierdo - I like the orangey bit!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Tyrer
Not done anything to it....but I have been looking at some 356mm & 380mm 8 pots for the front and a 325mm rear brake conversion that uses the existing calipers :grin:

Reactions: James.c, Dani_B19 and Tyrer
Had Dream detailing round while I was at work, local lad really impressed

Reactions: Gazah19, Charlie Farley, Toblahoe and 1 other person
Made plans to get it sold lol

Its been a pretty problem free car over the last 3 1/2 yrs, and 65k miles, but with 107k on its now mechanically feeling a bit bargy & nearly 10 years old!

To date, definetly the best car ive owned i reckon.

Reactions: James.c
Played with photoshop and decided I need some LMs.....

7a778351f80cb7cf13b5499de63d547e.jpg

Reactions: Baka, dimitar.tuntov.5, Obnoxious Kids and 1 other person
Yeah it's my mates brother he's really good, I work behind SS love seeing their Audis :hearteyes:

Looks good James! Took a quick peek at him on facebook and he seems a busy bee. Always interested in local services that can be relied on. How much did that set you back?
£55 mate inside and out he's very thorough and does some very expensive cars

Well new BBK ordered.....went for 6 pots in the end with 356mm rotors, found out the 8 pots didn't have dust seals on the pistons. Now I just have to save up for some Pagid RS29 pads

Reactions: Tyrer, Dani_B19, James.c and 1 other person
it is a shame you didn't want some earlier carl, I sold my brand new BBK fronts not long ago , could have done you a deal on them.

Wasn't your set up 4 pots though Rob....but yes it may have saved me a few quid.

nope 6 pot carl, kinda wish i'd kept them now and fitted them, heyho that's life....
Br1

Reactions: Obnoxious Kids
very tempted carl, when and if I find a decent S4 rear setup then I may get another front kit from the states again , still cant find that decent s4 rear setup as yet......

I found a nice 325mm set up for the rear that uses your existing calipers but it's not cheap at £500 for two rotors with bells and brackets for the calipers

what is cheap carl, my wallet seems to be taking a continual battering on the the audi front at the moment, all worth it , well I think it is.......

just lashed out , oooops invested would be a better word in a new head unit, then remembered I have quadlock setup so then had to buy this item aswell...not amused frankly then found out needed two more leads....argh....
Kit6

Reactions: carlcall
Realised how much I miss the Fwd 2.0 TFSI SE I just sold (because I'm an idiot), and bought this. :D

D

2.0 TFSI S-Line Quattro.

Sorry about the crappy pic, I'll put up a decent one when I pick it up.

Reactions: Dani_B19 and Tyrer
Everyone stop talking about 6 pots.... I want some now. And a new headunit!

Baka - that's commitment, logical though, full upgrade

Reactions: Baka
This won't end well for me, already blame 90% of my purchases on Audi-sport