What do you think of my new rims?

I like the spoiler beni goes well with the colour of your car ! Get exhaust diffuser wrapped in carbon to match maybe ?

Not if you just pay some one else to do it ! Then tell the wife each mod cost 50 quid !
Thats what I do lol

Wheels wrong for the B6/7 chassis imho & needs dropping, spoiler looks stuck on aswell as such, doesnt suit the car & as bez says, those rim blades are absolutely cack, they wont help stop a kerbing, will just pop of when in contact with hard stone, B7 is a nice car, some nice wheels & a decent height is all they need.

Nice rims I have been looking at the same ones for my 3.0 tdi cab but unsure wether to put 18" or 17" on her and I'd also like to get them sprayed either titanium or gun metal grey. Also what did they balance up like as I've heard many replica alloys have problems!Cheers Liam

Go for 18s or bigger, dnt bother with anything smaller. No balancing issues at all and I'm still very happy with them. Get em bought!

I have these! Gorgeous wheels! As for rim blades, never heard of... but michelin pilots have built in rim protectors on their tyres i think...worth it next time round

Cheers have you got a good link for them as I've been looking on eBay thus far.
Cheers again

Thanks for the posting...back to the wheels....I think they are an improvement ( although I currently have the originals you just swapped ) however, I have to go with some of the other opinions in that I think they may be a bit too modern looking for the B7 shape. They are nice though and at the very least a little easier to clean that those originals. Interestingly, I am in the middle of tarting up my bus at the moment with a ABT bodykit and I am considering new wheels....but have no idea which way to turn, I fancy a set of RS4 19's but then I think that may give the impression I am trying to make it look like an RS. The ABT alloys for the B7's are a bit ugly but an option and would keep the whole "thing" original'ish ..and I am tempted towards the BBS CH's too!...Bit of a nice mind f@ck!

Good luck with your modding though.
R
A

I quite like your new rims! I think they would look a lot better if you sorted the ride hight out

I quite like your new rims! I think they would look a lot better if you sorted the ride hight out

I know wot u mean about the ride height, I put a line springs on thinking it would drop it perfect for me but it still seems to b a bit high, but I cnt justify spending the money at the mo to get it dropped proper!

I have these! Gorgeous wheels! As for rim blades, never heard of... but michelin pilots have built in rim protectors on their tyres i think...worth it next time round

Didn't use the rim blades in the end, sent em bak. Had to b extra careful ever since but my street parking is scarily unforgiving!