What do you guys think of bras?

HOGG

Reaction score
I personally like them. All my friends say NO, but I'm not one for following the trend. What's your thoughts on car bras then...
d4f5d913fd5f0fc75189c837f186acf1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Nope!

Get the car PPF'd instead of that

Reactions: Bishop187 and Sibmets
Bra’s are so 80’s :puke2:

But, it’s your car.......

Reactions: Bishop187
It’s a no from me. They do absolutely nothing for cars

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Bishop187
The only bras that are good are the ones with a set of melons behind them, preferably lacy material in red or fusia with black stitching.

Reactions: Nollywood, CHEZ, Charlie Farley and 1 other person
Oh my, well if you have to ask.... you should already know the answer.

Hideous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its a no from me, and all the sh*t gets trapped between your bra and bonnet and damages your paint

The only bras that are good are the ones with a set of melons behind them, preferably lacy material in red or fusia with black stitching.

I knew that would pop up , you beat me too it..lol
but yes have to agree "red or fusia with black stitching" works very well and not across a bonnet.

Reactions: Stanningtonglen and CHEZ
Bras on cars? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! NOPE NOPE & TRIPLE NOPE...... FUGLY.
Personal choice of course........

Reactions: Charlie Farley
Not a good idea, small particles of grit can make their way under the bra and slowly scratch the paint/clearcoat surface due to the bra material flexing.

Do they not defeat the purpose of them as in condensation or grit damaging the paintwork they are protecting ?

Another fad from America and the far East just like turbo timers fitted to Jap imports. Pointless and useless imo.

It's a big no for me personally - better with a clear film / wrap for stone chips?