What colour is my A4?

Monzta

Reaction score
Greetings. I'm new here and this is my first post. I'm hoping to get a better understanding of my Audi A4 B6 Avant so will have a few questions over the coming days.

OK, first question, as per above, what colour is my car? I was sure it was Crystal blue metallic but then I saw Liquid blue and thought, "Hmmm, maybe it's that instead".

I can't check the build sticker in the boot as it's been worn away by the spare wheel and I don't have the service book with the other sticker in it.

S l16004

Hi, have you checked under your rear bench seat, I recently asked the same question as my sticker in the boot is almost completely gone and some one mentioned that theres was under the rear seats, they just lift up at the front and slide forward, use some force to lift them

Reactions: Monzta
Give me the reg, I'll soon tell you the exact colour

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hi, have you checked under your rear bench seat, I recently asked the same question as my sticker in the boot is almost completely gone and some one mentioned that theres was under the rear seats, they just lift up at the front and slide forward, use some force to lift them

Thanks for that info, I'll take a look under the seat tomorrow. :thumbs up:

Crystal Blue Metallic Ly7r

Yw

Definitely crystal blue metallic. Same as my A4.

It's a really nice colour. A few people have commented on it already.

My friend called it and me gay when I bought it as my first car in 2011. That coming from a lad that drove a 98 fiesta has his first car. It wasn't my first choice of colour, but it was Quattro, had heated seats, a satnav and loads of other interior extras so I wasn't going to turn it down. Having leather seats in an A4 was a rarity in Ireland back in 2002 so my A4 would have been very uncommon to see over here.

You were right @sauk538 , there's another sticker under the rear bench. Great top tip. :thumbs up: