well the old bus is broken now, it need some TLC asap....

Thats good news. My sisters going through the same mess now :angry:. I take it they will reinstate you NCB when this is resolved?

Thats good news. My sisters going through the same mess now :angry:. I take it they will reinstate you NCB when this is resolved?

Only if all the insurer's costs are recovered.

I have protected NCB's and have done for years so that's not an issue, as long as I get my excess back I can live with a slight increase in next years premium.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ruhel
Glad to SEE she's all repaired now Rob but as you know....

this_thread_is_worthless_without_pi.gif

Reactions: Sandra
Good to know you got the old girl back and looking good,looking forward to seeing the pics

Lol Rob, you getting slow. We want the pics yesterday. I'm sure the car is looking awesome again:) x

Reactions: carlcall
****** hell thats a quick turn around!!!

So....

1. Sorry to hear the accident Rob, never good
2. hope the insurance look into it properly not just settle as its easier
3. PICS of the shiny bus

@Quattro GmbH 63 Rob, I'm tired pressing f5 waiting on pics, where are they, lol. :) x

Reactions: maxdrz400, SDHA4SLine and carlcall
now calm down peeps, let's not get too excited....lol, nothing much to see really, just a dentless car, I do love my cars though.
not washed it yet , but still looks nice and new now, also had the rear passanger window frame triangle trim filler replaced whilst the door was in bits as its a right pain to change otherwise, old one was bubbling up quite a lot where it met the door window seal.
anyway, some piccy's of my nice new car.

IMG 0937
IMG 0939
IMG 0935
IMG 0934
IMG 0944
IMG 0940
IMG 0933

Last edited:
Reactions: Tyrer, gary_a4_quattro, James_TDi and 3 others
Car looking fantastic Rob. :) x

Reactions: Charlie Farley
thanks Sandra, its getting there, no where near as nice as a lot of others on here, works for me though.
Now all the repair nastiness is out of the way I can move ahead with the goodies stuck in the garage, they will be a nice few additions to the old bus.

cheers
rob

Looks mint rob, and I like those exhaust tips too they look great

Rob, 'The Old Bus" is looking the bees bits !!!!

Great to see some shots from different angles sitting on the H&R's , nice purposeful stance without being too dropped

thanks gary, here's a comparison between the rials and the ronals.
ronals have more angular spokes and a deeper dish centre, whereas the rials have tinner more sculptured spokes and a less prominent dish.
Ronal dtm
Rial dtm

Reactions: gary_a4_quattro
thanks gary, here's a comparison between the rials and the ronals.
ronals have more angular spokes and a deeper dish centre, whereas the rials have tinner more sculptured spokes and a less prominent dish.
View attachment 94141 View attachment 94142

Thanks for the comparison :)

Noticable difference when you see the 'side by side' - still a bit of a bug**r to clean tho, but thats half the fun !!

What exhaust tips are they? My miltek ones are looking a bit poor these days and they want £140 for a set of new tips!