Well I don't need to look for any winter wheels now.......

carlcall

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Was just coming up to a set of lights when the person in the right lane decided to swerve over into my lane and I reacted by swerving away from him.....when I felt the R/N/S lift up a little, no noise so I thought the tyre had just mounted the kerb as it was near a lowered area for wheelchairs.

Oh how wrong was I......

2016 10 07 100917

So it looks like I'm looking for a new set of summer wheels now.

well that's a right old bummer carl, looks very much like the damage I incurred with my previous diamond cut finish alloys, and I know the feeling mate, it so annoying.
as you know I ended up selling my complete set , anyway, hope you get it sorted out .

rob

Reactions: carlcall
I often wonder who lets these people loose on our roads with such poor driving abilities.... Should I really be saying abilities because they're clearly don't have any abilities to drive!
Sorry to hear that Carl matey, hope you get it sorted soon.

i've done mine in as well carl mate, but i'm going to sort them via painting the diamond cut bit, then i can fill them and they'll look the bee's knee's again, was quoted £100 per wheel to re-cut but i carnt be ***** spending that when i can paint all 4 for about half that price.

i'll just do them in a really bright silver or something.