Warning: Nigerian Scammer(s) on this site

au_sjo

Reaction score
FYI.. :angrymod:

There's a Nigerian scammer contacting people with wanted adverts on this website. He goes by the name of "Kelvin Morgan" and asks you to send money via Western Union to pay for the item you want. Avoid at all costs.

Here is a transcript:

A message about your ad on Audi-Sport.net

kelvin.morgan68@yahoo.com to au_sjo

1998 A4 Avant Accelerator Pedal

Hi,

Am Kelvin Morgan from the UK.I saw your wanted ADS on the internet
and i want to let you know i still have available.Please get back
to me if still interested.Please contact me via My email address
on kelvin.morgan68@yahoo.com or call me on +447031968879.

Thanks

Kelvin Morgan
120 Leicester Street London UK .
+447031968879

http://audi-sport.net/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=3470

--------------------------------------------------

au_sjo@somedomain.com to kelvin.morgan68

Hi,

So you have a complete accelerator pedal for sale? Can you confirm it
is from a 1.8 non-turbo 98 A4?

Thanks,

2009/7/15 <kelvin.morgan68@yahoo.com>:

Kelvin Morgan to au_sjo

Hello and thanks for the mail.Yes its from a 1.8 non-turbo 98 A4.I would have
loved to show you some pics but my computer is old and can no longer upload
images,please try and understand.I would be asking a 110GBP for it including
postage cost as i would be shipping via Ups or FedEx which ever you prefer and
would accept payment via Western union or Money gram.Whats your shipping address?

Kelvin

au_sjo@somedomain.com to Kelvin

It's about time you lazy Nigerian scammers got off your backsides and
tried to earn an honest living.

Beware? :busted_cop:

these ****** idiots make my blood boil! thing they can sit at some cyber cafe making money! psht

Please send me some money. In addition to Western Onion and Money Scam I also accept GayPal.

Thankyou very much. :huh:

Have a butchers at this site, in particular the letters archive:

http://www.419eater.com/html/letters.htm

There are some great stories on there. Have a read of The Incredible Shrinking Artwork. It's a long old read but it's fantastic!

Nice one Staz, I was looking for this site a few weeks ago but forgot the name of it.

I remember one story on there where they got two African guys to re enact the Monty Python Parrot sketch, just about the funniest thing I have ever seen.

I was having a read of that one last night! It's called 'Busted!'

The guy pretends to be dying and has 12 million dollars he want them to donate to charity.

They get him to make a wooden bust, then a 17 foot high painting (for which he does a bad photoshop!) and then the dead parrot sketch! Awesome!

had an obvious one on facebook last week .....

Mchael sent you a message.

--------------------
Subject: Re.Message about Late Mr.P.B Coltman

Re.Message about Late Mr.P.B Coltman
Barrister Michael Rolland Esq
Rolland Chambers & Associates
45 rue dela Justice Road
Lome Togo west africa
Mikkyrolls@hotmail.fr

This is a personal email directed to you. I am Barrister Michael Rolland,a solicitor at law.
I am the personal attorney to the late mr P.B.Coltman, a national Of your country and a contractor with Togo Regional Water coperation Scheme here in Lome Togo, Here in after shall be referred to as my client.
On the 21st of Feb 2002, my client,his wife and their only daughter were involved in a car accident along Nouvissi express road.All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost there lives.

Since then I have made several enquiries to your embassy here to locate any of my clients extended relatives all to no avail, After these several unsuccessful attempts,I decided to track his last name over the Internet, to locate any member of his family hence I contacted you. I have contacted you to assist in transfering his fund valued at US$11.5 million united state dollars left behind here in the bank by my client before it gets confisicated or declared unserviceable by the (ECOWAS TRUST BANK) where this huge amount were been deposited.

my friend I was urged to contact you, that I may present you to the "trustee" bank as my late client's surviving family member so as to enable you put up a claim to the bank in that capacity as a next of kin of my client. Therefore to facilitate the immediate transfer of this fund, you need, first to contact me via signifying your interest and as soon as I obtain your confidence,I will immediately reply you with the complete details as well as fax you the documents that you will send to the bank,with which you are to proceed and i shall direct you on how to put up an application to the bank.

I have all necessary information and legal documents needed to back you up for this claim untill it get transfer to your account in your country. All I require from you is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction completed. I guarantee you that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

However, you will have to agree to an express agreement which I will forward to you in order to bind both of us in this transaction together.

Upon the reciept of your reply,I will write you the next step to take.I will not fail to bring to your notice that this proposal is hitch-free and that you should not entertain any fears as the required arrangements have been made for the completion of this transfer. Like I said earlier I require only nothing but a solemn confidentiality on this mail.

Please kindly send me your direct cell phone number for easier communication also
Your Private email address........
For security poposess,

Please Kindly get in touch with me directly at my private email address for more details: Mikkyrolls@hotmail.fr

yours sincerely
Barrister Michael Rolland Esq

Rolland Chambers & Associates
legal trustees and bars.
45 rue dela Justice Road
flat 14,5th floor.
Lome Togo
west africa.

PMSL it was so obvious

Yep that's the kind of thing that they start off with on 419eaters. It's called the 419 scam by the way.

AS soon as it's outside th ecountry I f**k it off and when I see Western Union I know it's workshy ******* out to make a fast buck.

Last edited by a moderator: