Vorsprung International 2023

Thanks to everyone who came and said hi to me in the show n shine at the front was nice to meet you guys felt a little alone to be honest and underwhelmed in between the nemesis high spec S5 and the winner baby blue TT my perfect RS4 was a little bit to plain in between these two but owners was nice guys. Great to see the Scottish contingent again three great guys great fun. But my winner on the day was this.

Attachments

• IMG_3104.jpeg
    IMG_3104.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 64
  • IMG_3105.jpeg
    IMG_3105.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 70
  • IMG_3112.jpeg
    IMG_3112.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 63
Reactions: Macdoon, RS5 JON and Sandra
Thanks to everyone who came and said hi to me in the show n shine at the front was nice to meet you guys felt a little alone to be honest and underwhelmed in between the nemesis high spec S5 and the winner baby blue TT my perfect RS4 was a little bit to plain in between these two but owners was nice guys. Great to see the Scottish contingent again three great guys great fun. But my winner on the day was
I would’ve voted for your motor John, much nicer than that TT!

Reactions: RS5 JON and B7/RS4
Cheers Rob, yeah that thing was a beast. There was also a a little red rs3 two down from me the bhp on it was 700 the owner said it was scary fast.

Yes saw that, looked very tidy, I bet it’s insane to drive. This was a personal favourite too…
IMG 1603

Reactions: RS5 JON