Vcds help

HalNutt

Reaction score
Can someone assist me with vcds? Its sunday and I finally got the vcds lite to read the engine cpu. But cant get into anything else really not communicating...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can someone assist me with vcds? Its sunday and I finally got the vcds lite to read the engine cpu. But cant get into anything else really not communicating...

Where are you based?

Where are you based?

USA CT Bridgeport postal code 06604. I checked the bcm/ccm and it seems as if someone had already been under the rug. But the doors only lock from the drivers side. No unlock. The key fob doesnt work and these damn hazards either blink crazy or blink regularly wether the switch is on (regular blink) or off (crazy blink like turn signal bulb is out) what do you think 2002 a4 1.8t quatrro

Well thanks to all the helo in figuring out how to turn off the blinking=running down my battery. A 5 min call to your nearest audi service center... damn hazards wont turn off even after swapping the control switch. How about manually unlocking the car three to four times with the key. Now that woulda helped instead of; well you should get a code reader and propagate error codes to figure the cause. Or hey! Reset your alarm with the key in the door!!!!

Well thanks to all the helo in figuring out how to turn off the blinking=running down my battery. A 5 min call to your nearest audi service center... damn hazards wont turn off even after swapping the control switch. How about manually unlocking the car three to four times with the key. Now that woulda helped instead of; well you should get a code reader and propagate error codes to figure the cause. Or hey! Reset your alarm with the key in the door!!!!

Helo=help

Now on to the vcds.... ohh joy so we did a full system scan and the engine control unit/computer is working just fine as is the radio but in between modules 5-9 isnt there some accessories? Along with a whole buncha others that are missing. I'm gonna post the errors below but what sticks out the most is; too many conflicts to connect. What the hell is that?