vcds cable supplier...

yorksphil

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hi, people....
I think i remember reading somewhere on here that a forum member could supply a genuine rosstech VCDS cable.....(official distributer)?
Was it NHN?

hopefully someone will point me in the right direction.....

Cheers, Phil.

Yes Phil you are correct user NHN on here is an official distributer.

once u have the cable dont u need the program as well ?

as i am also interested in perchasing my own vcds.

once u have the cable dont u need the program as well ?

as i am also interested in perchasing my own vcds.
You download the program from the cable manufacturers site rosstech.com Donna

I got mine from Nigel (NHN) and it was perfect - quickly dispatched and all the appropriate guides and software were linked in an email for download. Now, I just need to figure out what I can do with it other than "Quick Scan".

I got mine from Nigel (NHN) and it was perfect - quickly dispatched and all the appropriate guides and software were linked in an email for download. Now, I just need to figure out what I can do with it other than "Quick Scan".

But them scans aren't costing ££££'s at a garage! :laugh:

You can do all sorts of little bits with it as well as the obvious scans and coding retrofitted bits in.

If you do a search, there's a little thread on here somewhere with bits you can do such as the chirp on locking and unlocking etc.

You can do all sorts of little bits with it as well as the obvious scans and coding retrofitted bits in.

If you do a search, there's a little thread on here somewhere with bits you can do such as the chirp on locking and unlocking etc.

It's linked in the FAQs.

Reactions: leeds2592
Cheers for all the responses...
Got one on it's way, let the coding begin!!:blink: or tie myself in a knot with it!!

:uhm:

Reactions: Cruiser89