VAG at Donington

Fctaff

Reaction score
VAG is st Donington Sunday, hope some of you will be attending. Looks to be a great day out, my self and one of my cars will be at the owners club section. Pop along say hi.

Reactions: gray99y
I'll be there with AOC but will come and say hi.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

We are meeting at the Hilton at 8 sharp, AOC that is.

Crap my pad auto correct AOC not the other,

AOC IS MEETING AT THE HILTON 8AM, If your staying the night there is a night out planned, I'm getting there to late to make the night out.

VAG tuner @ Donington today. It was a fantastic day organised by performance Audi magazine.

Loads of trade stands and car clubs, AOC were there but the REVO experience was the stand out sensation.

They were taking people out on the track in a range of REVO tuned cars, I chose the S3. The REVO S3 is an animal. It pulls hard thought the gears, the REVO gearbox software really squeezed every last drop of power available from the remapped motor. It's about 400hp I believe.

The sound of this car at full chat makes the hair on your neck stand on end. I can tell you because I witnessed it time and time again today, this little monster was reeling in and passing the R8 for fun.
image-jpeg.96595

The S3s REVO brakes scrubs it's speed away with great enthusiasm and efficiency at the end of the straight and the turn in is neutral and the REVO springs and bars have it well under control. Not once did it feel anything other then composed. A quick glance of the speedo reads 60mph though the hairpin. The REVO S3 is nothing short of EPIC!

Big thanks to James for taking me out, very much appreciated and to the other drivers and staff on the stand who organised the REVO experience for those that had the pleasure of this unique opportunity.

Reactions: xpoweruk and NL316