Vacuum Pump Leak - BUL 2.0 06D145100

Avant Adam

Reaction score
Hi all. 1st post, great forum and found loads of useful posts helping me on my first Audi an 08 BUL special edition 147k I’ve owned for 6 months now so thanks guys.
One thing bugging me is the leaking vacuum pump and wondered if anyone can help? It’s a mess down the back in oil and judging by the original clips never been off.
I have the replacement gasket set and was going to strip mine down but noticed the part number for the pump has been revised to 06D145100H from 06D145100E.
I was going to acquire a revised used pump to strip until I seen the difference in some and wondered if this will still fit the BUL? Note the notch in the centre.
06D145100H

06D145100E

There is a rebuild kit available which addresses the rattle and leaking.
Much cheaper option .

Thanks for the reply, I have the seal rebuild kit ready to go in just didn’t know if there was a benefit to getting a revised pump H to rebuild instead and swap the pumps but then noticed they look different with that notch and was concerned it wouldn’t fit.

Have you got the full kit that allows you to replace all the o-rings etc, not just the main gasket.

Yes the kit with 3 gaskets, one to the rear plate, one to the vacuum hose and one to the cam on the front. Not much room to get the pump off, especially the bottom bolt but I’ll have a go as the oil leak is getting worse.