Urgent help needed!!!!

audi-a6

Reaction score
I have an Audi a6 2.7t, had a remap about year ago, boost set to 1.2 bar........... a few weeks ago my turbos failed, so i gave the car to the sane garage who mapped it, they put on a pair of rs4 turbos and then mapped again, they have had the car for nearly 2 weeks as they keep having a problem, car keeps going into limp mode saying "boost limit exceeded they set boost to 1.3, so they said it maybe a faulty maf (the maf was dodgy anyway) so they replaced that, also found a boost leek on waste gate fixed now but car still has the same problem, they saying the new maf is faulty and thar they tried an rs4 maf and the car worked fine untill "fuel system to lean" came up. So basically they saying that a standard maf cant keep up with a pair of k04's??? i don't believe this. they saying the best way to sort this out is to put on a rs4 maf, fuel injectors and pump......... dont get me wrong, i was going to do this eventually any way, but after the cost of turbos ect... cant afford at the mo. So i just wanted some other opinions to see what you think??? car is still in garage at the moment, so need a response asap please.

If you don't get much response, try and ask this question in the A4 B5 section, as the S4 used the same engine.