upper strut brace

CaTFiSH

ask Drill, i think it was one of his firsts mods. I bidded on ebay for an S3 upper strut bar, but it finally was sold in 71€. You can find aftermarket one easily.

I

imported_Stewart

I fitted an S3 Upper and lower brace to my Golf with ease..

Drill

Yup, I've both Upper and Lower front bars on my TQ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Fairly easy to do (After all, I did it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif) and I even have some pics of the Front Upper Brace fitting on pages 2 through 4 HERE

Just remember..... if you decide to do it on your own, measure TWICE, drill ONCE. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hope it Helps /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Drill

I thought so, but others feel the difference is minimal /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

To ME, the front end felt much firmer through roundabouts and hard corners, but I think you'd need a better suspension to REALLY feel a difference /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

SyA3Turbo

When i fitted the upper brace on my tq there were some pipes on the drivers side of the engine that were very tight against the bar. Did you have this problem drill?

I

imported_Gibbsy

I've been told you need move a control box if you use the MOMO one, sadly they are the only manufacturers i can find who do one for the A3

Drill

Dude, if it's the 8L model you've got, then just use the S3 one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif