Unknown Track When Scrolling Through Music Playlist On MMI

Chang

Reaction score
Hey,

Has anyone experienced that when scrolling through a playlist that's on my iPod via the MMI, when I scroll to the bottom the last 20 or so songs show up as unknown tracks, its only when you select it to play it, that it will show the songs title and other info, I was just wondering if anyone knows of a fix or that if the MMI has a limit of how many songs can be in a playlist that display information when scrolling, Ill include some pictures of what it looks like:

I get to about this far through scrolling:
iXHcJi7.jpg

And then after the rest of the songs show up like this:
OzoMUYQ.jpg

Thanks!

I experienced a similar problem with the latest MMI and my iPhone 11. I tried several things to fix it to no avail. Anyway, to cut a long story short I had to do an ‘Erase All Content and Settings’ reset for something else and hey presto the issue went away.

Reactions: Chang
I experienced a similar problem with the latest MMI and my iPhone 11. I tried several things to fix it to no avail. Anyway, to cut a long story short I had to do an ‘Erase All Content and Settings’ reset for something else and hey presto the issue went away.
Thats interesting, I've tried it with my Iphone 12 pro and it seems to work as it should, I was thinking maybe because it's a bit faster than my iPod, but I'll definitely give what you said a go

I had (in fact, still have) a similar issue on my iPod classic that’s plugged in constantly under the arm rest in my B9. I assume it’s to do with the slow loading speeds of the hdd in the iPod or maybe how quickly (or slowly) it transfers that info via its USB connector to the car.

I also have this weird glitch where if I have the main mmi screen looking at the song/track list on the iPod like you have shown, it randomly refreshes the list and everything disappears for a split second and then re appears again.

My way around that was to just never leave it on that screen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah it’s quite a frustrating issue, even more so because scrolling through music on my old B8.5 A4 worked perfectly fine, all be it a bit slower and I had to use a old IPhone 5c for the playback to work properly