Under tray cover fell off

yuppyflyer

Reaction score
Heard something fall off on day 4 of ownership on the dual carriage way.
It's a cover which goes underneath behind the front suspension. Anyone else had this?
d814b5090dc88b75af517fb059a1e669.jpg
cf788e215ab170e6e0d9b359a61c7d21.jpg

When I read these forums, I sometimes wonder whether it's an Audi or an Aldi.

Reactions: ruairi83 and Kestrel
I think it's quite common for garages (particularly independent ones) to lose or forget to refit, the various screws/bolts attaching these things. Same with small plastic engine covers, covering things like spark plug in certain engines - most will admit to having a little pile of such items in the corner of their workshop. :culpability:

I think it's quite common for garages (particularly independent ones) to lose or forget to refit, the various screws/bolts attaching these things. Same with small plastic engine covers, covering things like spark plug in certain engines - most will admit to having a little pile of such items in the corner of their workshop. :culpability:
But for a near £40k new car 345 miles from new you probably would not expect it?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

It doesn't matter how much the car cost, after only four days this shouldn't be happening...

Didn't realise it was a brand new car. I can only guess it was not fitted properly at the factory - very disappointing :grumpy:

Didn't realise it was a brand new car. I can only guess it was not fitted properly at the factory - very disappointing :grumpy:
Newly delivered last Wedensday. Will contact the local dealer and get a taste of Audi Service.

Quickly refitted today by Wearside Audi while I enjoyed a coffee. Good service at short notice.

Reactions: cuke2u
Probably, or hopefully, they were embarassed at the terrible build quality and the pdi...

They weren't the supplying dealer and they provided a quick efficient fix so I could not have asked for more :) Back to enjoying the car now.