UK SPEC BLACK EDITION PICTURE

Yeah, looks like it is standard on the BE, but not on the S-Line

bespoiler.png

When you say black edition do you mean black styling pack?

I have a black on black on black on black.

Yeah, looks like it is standard on the BE, but not on the S-Line

bespoiler.png
Black edition on S4 Avant has black side inlays up to spoiler

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Ahh gotcha ! Still annoyed that I have black everything but they put chrome wing mirror caps!

I'm on the look out for some genuine carbon jobbies to complete the look. .

Good work! I'm still struggling to find a pic of the Rotor Grey leather/alc combo

Reactions: MrSkimo and Brandon Williams
Perfect mate, cheers! Bit lighter than expected but hopefully look good against the Piano Black trim and the black paint

Reactions: Brandon Williams
Hey, new to the site.

Ordered my new BE on Friday in Daytona grey. I got lucky as when I went in to price one up it turns out there was one already built sitting in Belgium to the exact spec I was after... only got to wait 2-3 weeks for it to arrive! How lucky is that!

Dealer said he's not even seen a B9 BE yet...think they are pretty rare just now as I'm trying to find pics of one with the Rotor rims online and I'm having no luck.

Any pics guys?

Cheers

I'm quite annoyed that they've gone backwards with the wheels on the new black edition, I hate those rotor wheels! Sadly it's the only option for the black edition unless you go for the other 18" wheels which I'm not keen on either,

When I decide whether or not to replace my current b8.5 BE I'll be going for the s line with the v spoke wheels, which I have on my current car, and add the black styling package, comfort and sound pack etc, turns out it's cheaper building a s line to black edition spec with the £1200 option v spoke wheels than it is to get a black edition itself! So what exactly are you paying extra for with the black edition over a s line built to black edition spec with more expensive wheels???

I got to admit I'm not loving these... uh no! Are they 19" in those pictures? I'm seriously not happy with how they look especially against the Daytona grey. Suppose there's not much I can do now

Thanks for the pics by the way.

I wanted easy clean wheels but now think I should have went down the same route as you plan and got the s line rs wheels

Reactions: vinvinian
Just found this pic... look a bit better on the saloon. Maybe Incould get the grey parts painted gloss black or something like on the RS3?

IMG 1227

IMG 1228

IMG 1223

Yeah they are the 19" wheels in the pics above

I was in aberdeen Audi a few weeks ago and they have a 3.0 tdi 272 s line avant in Daytona with black styling pack and the wheels I like, sadly it didn't have heated seats or the alcantara or bang and olufsen so didn't bother taking it, it did look very very nice though, I've been told by the wife to be that if we get a new one it has to be grey, just glad that's the only option she's getting!

My problem with those rotor wheels is they look far too dated on the new a4, just my opinion and don't want to offend anyone

Well I'm Glasgow myself and there's a Daytona grey S line with the black styling pack and alcantara and the rs wheels, not sure if it had heated seats though. It's in the showroom. The grey looks great actually. Wish I just bought that now... much prefer the rs wheels but saying that everyone has those wheels on the A4 so at least I'll be different albeit dated

I'm sure they look better in person and when I'm not having to scrub break dust off multiple spokes I'm sure I'll be glad of my choice then but yip I agree not the best looking wheels.

If you're in scotland might be worth your while phoning Glasgow Audi but I'm sure that was a 2.0 tdi not a 3.0 tdi

I'm quite annoyed that they've gone backwards with the wheels on the new black edition, I hate those rotor wheels! Sadly it's the only option for the black edition unless you go for the other 18" wheels which I'm not keen on either,

When I decide whether or not to replace my current b8.5 BE I'll be going for the s line with the v spoke wheels, which I have on my current car, and add the black styling package, comfort and sound pack etc, turns out it's cheaper building a s line to black edition spec with the £1200 option v spoke wheels than it is to get a black edition itself! So what exactly are you paying extra for with the black edition over a s line built to black edition spec with more expensive wheels???

Not wishing to offend anyone here but I agree, I backed out of changing my new S Line order to a BE. Much prefer both the popular V spoke and the new 18" "5 spoke dynamic" wheels. Like you I have V spoke on my B8.5 BE, so I've gone for the 18" 5 spoke dynamic. You don't even get the audio system updgrade on the B9 BE like you did on the B8.5, which I think is ridiculous.