Tyre dressing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rich76

Reaction score
So what with looks like a few days off work over Easter where I can’t drive to the south of France as planned and it’s not worth driving to Cornwall as I can’t do any thing I’ll be getting the clean on !

body work I’d fairly sorted, poor boys black hole then either nattys blue or dodo juice purple crush pro

wheels will be coming off and getting scrubbed inside followed by a coat of wheel wax inside and out

I normally use autosmart tyre black as we use it at work but it doesn’t last that well , so what’s everyone’s go to tyre black

So what with looks like a few days off work over Easter where I can’t drive to the south of France as planned and it’s not worth driving to Cornwall as I can’t do any thing I’ll be getting the clean on !

body work I’d fairly sorted, poor boys black hole then either nattys blue or dodo juice purple crush pro

wheels will be coming off and getting scrubbed inside followed by a coat of wheel wax inside and out

I normally use autosmart tyre black as we use it at work but it doesn’t last that well , so what’s everyone’s go to tyre black
Someone has literally posted the same question about 30 mins ago.
Maguire's endurance was what most people suggested mate.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

It's like asking a Guy what type of burd he prefers mate....Long legs nice bum with pert yins..plus JUST a few younger than myself.....and my Mrs is my ideal type of Tyre Dressing...lol

Reactions: SPIKE_ and AllanG
It's like asking a Guy what type of burd he prefers mate....Long legs nice bum with pert yins..plus JUST a few younger than myself.....and my Mrs is my ideal type of Tyre Dressing...lol
:tearsofjoy: :salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.