1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Turbo OEM Number

Ianski68 Oct 9, 2018

1. Ianski68

Ianski68 Active Member Team Mauritius TDi Audi A4 Audi Cabriolet Owner Group S-line owners group Manual

is there any way I can find out the OEM number of my Turbo if I can’t get to it on the actual fitted Turbo?
    Thanks

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

4. Ianski68

Ianski68 Active Member Team Mauritius TDi Audi A4 Audi Cabriolet Owner Group S-line owners group Manual

many thanks. i have messaged him.

Ian.

Sandra likes this.
  5. Ianski68

anyone with any other thoughts whilst i am waiting?

thanks

6. Ianski68

So really getting desperate. If anyone knows if and how to obtain this without physically locating the number on the turbo would be a huge help. Like my car I am broken at the minute so will have to get the local garage to take it to,put on the ramp and look for it. Wanted to avoid this if was possibe

Ian