Turbo Adjustment Aktion from AUDI

xskgx

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

So i turned in my car to my dealer to have a minor thing fixed, and it turned out there was an aktion from Audi which should get fixed if the care is in for w/e reason. The Aktions number is 21S7, and referes to and adjustment of a valve in the turbo for specific 4 cylinder A3 8v engies which were produced within a specific period.

They've had my car for two days now, due to them not having the right tools, and then it taking longer than expected, but it's not an issue for me since i don't need it daily, but it still gets me thinking.

My car is a late 2013 A8, 1.8 TFSI Quattro S-Tronic.

Have any of you heard of a similar thing? Can't find anything yet on that aktion :(

Thank you!

Reactions: pburv
Hi Guys,

So i turned in my car to my dealer to have a minor thing fixed, and it turned out there was an aktion from Audi which should get fixed if the care is in for w/e reason. The Aktions number is 21S7, and referes to and adjustment of a valve in the turbo for specific 4 cylinder A3 8v engies which were produced within a specific period.

They've had my car for two days now, due to them not having the right tools, and then it taking longer than expected, but it's not an issue for me since i don't need it daily, but it still gets me thinking.

Have any of you heard of a similar thing? Can't find anything yet on that aktion :(

Thank you!
My car is going in on the 28th for a different matter..I will check if it's anything to do with the 2.0 engine on my S3...:friends:

Hi Guys,

Thank you!
Asked my dealer today about the action code 21S7...Sorry to say they hadn't a clue what I was on about...:shrug:

Asked my dealer today about the action code 21S7...Sorry to say they hadn't a clue what I was on about...:shrug:

Hmm okay, I just got the car back today and they said I got the wrong code first time around, it was 21F7 and it was an adjustment to a valve, nothing more. But they did mention it was for cars produced in a specific period with 1.8 and 2.0 tfsi engines.

When was yours produced?

Hmm okay, I just got the car back today and they said I got the wrong code first time around, it was 21F7 and it was an adjustment to a valve, nothing more. But they did mention it was for cars produced in a specific period with 1.8 and 2.0 tfsi engines.

When was yours produced?
October 2015 I think??

Ah okay, might be why :) mine is from late 2013