tts/ttrs/r8 airbag from tt 8s and new 2019 tts/s line models

• Thread starter Deleted member 117185
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 117185

hi,

i currently have an audi a3 8v prefl rs3 which I've retrofitted a fl steering wheel into with the new smaller airbags.

I have been offered a tts 8s airbag as it is leather trimmed but I've heard (and the ebay article says) that the airbag is dual stage rather than single stage which my current car uses.

reading through articles online though, I have read that the tts/ttrs/r8 wheels are also single stage....

just wondering if anyone can confirm and whether the leather trimmed airbags fit in the a3 wheels no issue?

I am also wondering if anyone has gotten their hands on a new 2019 tts or s line tt in general? The reason i ask is, have they changed the steering wheel and interior instrument lights to be white like they did with the a3 fl's? I have changed all my rs3 instruments to new white fl units, obviously changed my wheel too to a fl unit, but i do like the look of the tts wheels, but the old ones were red lit LED's and wouldn't match the rest of my interior, but I'd be interested in a tts wheel if the new ones are now white :)

thanks all, hope that makes sense!