Traffic Announcement Volume

El-Cap

Reaction score
No response on the A7 forum - anyone hear know as it will be the same on the A6 (it’s re a 2019 A7). Thanks.

Original post below:

Anyone know how to set the volume on Traffic Announcements? Each time they come on (which I want) I turn it to the desired volume but next time it is back to is incredibly loud default.

Previously you could set volumes in the menu. In the new MMI I can’t find anywhere where there is a selection for volume for the traffic Announcements and I have checked the manual too which is equally silent on the issue!

No response on the A7 forum - anyone hear know as it will be the same on the A6 (it’s re a 2019 A7). Thanks.

Original post below:

Anyone know how to set the volume on Traffic Announcements? Each time they come on (which I want) I turn it to the desired volume but next time it is back to is incredibly loud default.

Previously you could set volumes in the menu. In the new MMI I can’t find anywhere where there is a selection for volume for the traffic Announcements and I have checked the manual too which is equally silent on the issue!
I have a 2021 A6 Allroad with MIB3. When the announcement is playing you adjust the volume. There is no “setting” per se. my ‘09 BMW M3 works the same. No setting. You adjust the volume while the announcement is playing.