Topgear reminder - 8PM BBC2

You didn't miss much...
It's repeated on Wednesday at 7pm BBC2 if you are desperate

I thought it was the best of the new series by long way, was LOLing the whole way through. Also been to Namibia too so can relate to that moon an sunset, wow!

I really enjoyed it too! Yes of course it wasnt about cars & was basically them spending our licence fee doing dubious stunts but darn good entertainment all the same! Was wetting myself at times, but then also open mouthed at some of the things they were came across. The African Stig, genious, pure genious!!!!

Long Way Down afterwards is shaping up to be amazing also. Was wondering why on earth they were putting so much effort in to getting into Libya but after seeing the Roman city ruins I could see why, Rome is great but that place looked amazing!

It was good as an entertainment episode but i think that they ned that blend of funny challenges and testing new cars.

I agree Long Way round was good not as good as the last series as yet but they have a long way to go still

I enjoyed it.

Wasn't the usual top gear - and resembled Long Way Down more than Long Way Down did!! But variety etc :D

and the Stig on this episode is................................................

go on, ask me how i know ;)

S3Didge said:
and the Stig on this episode is................................................

go on, ask me how i know ;)

Well...WHO WAS IT?
and how did you know?