Too Much?

AndyKnight

Reaction score
uc

Reactions: Andy F, Pinky1959, THQuattro and 4 others
Nope, got the same stickers on my Navarra saloon, looks spot on tbh.

Reactions: MattSedg
Other half hates them lol. What does she know!

Reactions: Audi Bairn
Wait till she claps eyes and ears on it on Monday. Racing line springs and Remus exhaust :whistle2:

Reactions: batch
I wouldn't say too much, but I will say unnecessary because the car is enough of a contrast without it.

I'm undecided on Quattro stickers myself, certain cars they suit but I've never been able to swing myself to get them.

I'll be getting some black ones when I get my ara as think it looks the part. Looking good mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jassyo06
Not for me, sorry.

I've made a few sets for people now but haven't put any on my own car. I do think they look good, just not something I fancy.

I also changed the red on the S3 badge to blue which some others may not like.

Reactions: Jassyo06 and AudiNutta
I've made a few sets for people now but haven't put any on my own car. I do think they look good, just not something I fancy.

I also changed the red on the S3 badge to blue which some others may not like.

That describes my thoughts exactly.

That describes my thoughts exactly.
Yer tooooooo anal kid..... It's only a transfer and can easily be taken off All A3's are a tad dull outside and inside..... So a wee quattro sticker can only improve the aesthetics of the car..... Some bold font black yins will be going my car when I get it, after all Audi sell them don't they

Reactions: Rolly12
Yer tooooooo anal kid..... It's only a transfer and can easily be taken off All A3's are a tad dull outside and inside..... So a wee quattro sticker can only improve the aesthetics of the car..... Some bold font black yins will be going my car when I get it, after all Audi sell them don't they

I'll knock ya some up if ya like mate

Reactions: Jassyo06 and MattSedg

Yes Audi sell them, so they must be popular! I see them quite regularly and is good to point out a 'car guy', haha.

Reactions: Jassyo06
Stickers etc are personal choice, its your car so go for it if that floats your boat.

Personally, I think they spoil the look of a class motor, making it look cheap. Added bling draws attention from idiots on the road and in car parks.

Reactions: KenL
As expected this has divided opinions. I'm going to leave them on for a week and then decide if I keep them or they come off.

Reactions: Chris43, Jassyo06 and KenL
Wonder what black ones would look like on my Daytona Grey?

Look a little more subtle I suppose?

I thought you were asking if it was to shiny :joycat:

Last edited: