Toby's A3 build thread

emery1990

Reaction score
Hello y'all bought my black a3tqs back in may, and cant wait to tune him up!

I havent done alot as of yet, just a 007 dv and green cotton panel filter. Just ordered my new new brakes( upgrading them to s3 discs)

Ill get some pictures up once i gets my buffed up and all scratches and scuffs sorted out!

Annoying how many scratches ya see after buying the thing!

ello m8,glad to see your on your way now :) can't wait to see the pics of ya motor :o.k:

Yes, another A3 :)

I was out numbered at Audis In The Park...we need to show off the S3's poorer (but not overweight) little sister more :)

T

Finally got my brakes fitted this morning! just took some pics last night of it stock to compare to my new ones, but facebook or no other sites allowing me to upload them :aggressive:

bit crappy atm though having to run them in and that but going out tonite on the motorway and hopefully have them running in for my drive to bournemouth!

they looks the part though.

if it was sunny i would of cleaned my wheel first! but its not soo...and cant get the other pic up :banghead:

Last edited:
6488_148377975119_579290119_3886342_1560348_n.jpg

hi mate not sure if you knw but ive got an audi a3 1.6 se do you knw wat bigger brakes i can fit without having 2 modify anything wont be used for racing it its just for looks thanks

hi mate not sure if you knw but ive got an audi a3 1.6 se do you knw wat bigger brakes i can fit without having 2 modify anything wont be used for racing it its just for looks thanks

To be fair, dont bother!. If you just want better looks paint your calipers and tidy things up a bit.

not yet, ill take some when im away in bournemouth prtobally, bought some satin paint today.

Looks good.

Do you live near Bounemouth Emery? If not why are you coming down lol.

i lives in portsmouth lol only 50 miles away..and because its my mates 18th birthday so going to the clubs up there etc, going up saterday going home sunday afternoon.

some pics! finally!

hope you like.

please dont comment the blue mats :(. :puke2:

5248_149943000119_579290119_3909039_7404977_n.jpg