TLC Detailing in Stirling

briankemp78

Reaction score
Alright troops,

Anyone used TLC Detailing in Stirling. Great looking website very West Coast Customs lol.

If any members have a contact there give me a shout.

Cheers

My mate got his GTR wrapped in there... They are absolutely awesome at what they do and are nothing but perfectionists!

It's not the matt blue GTR is it that I have seen around Falkirk is it very nice......

Might give them a try when I'm home then. I've seen there Olympic Blue A3 a few times which is the colour I fancied but I don't think it will suit the Uber Barge lol.

However I might start a poll best colour wrap for an RS6 C5 Saloon.

Yeah that's the very one... Car looks stunning and I know the owner couldn't be happier!

Great lads. They detail my car for me and as has been said, are absolute perfectionists.

If you want any detailing work or wrapping done... I personally woudn't look any further.

They also do powdercoating out of house at good rates and the level of standard on the finish is the best i've ever seen on powdercoated wheels.

I had my TTrs wrapped Olympic blue by them a couple of weeks back, it's flawless!! not the cheapest.. but neither is an audi so for me 100% justifiable :) check out their FACEBOOK page theres a ton of photos of my car and loads more of their work!