Tire pressure on S4 2018

zayn81

Reaction score
Hi All,
I was checking the pressures for the first time since I got the S4 , but none seem to be correct in PSI as recommended on the door card in PSI. I have 35 and 36 on both front and rear.

Anyone else here in the UK with a S4 B9 on the standard 245/35 19 with the same problem ?

T9yIBay.jpg

The pressures should be 41/36 psi. Almost every new car or service Audi dealers get the pressures wrong. It was very hot when I picked up my S4 and after a few miles the tyre pressure warning came up, not what you want with a new car and over 200 miles to go home. The tyres were significantly over pressure! Most of the time when they are delivered or serviced they are under pressure. My local dealer managed to leave my sump plug loose on my previous S4. Still what can I expect at only £100 per hour!

Actually the tyres on a car being shipped from the factory are usually over inflated because they could be stationary for a long time...

Yes, at 6bar. They forgot to adjust mine to normal when they took it out of storage. The handling was..... harsh!

Reactions: cuke2u
Yes, at 6bar. They forgot to adjust mine to normal when they took it out of storage. The handling was..... harsh!

6 bar?! Isn’t that way beyond the maximum pressure rating on the side of the tyre?! It’s basically three times the normal pressures - almost 90 psi!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I beg your pardon, looking back at the investigation the dealer did it was 3.6 Bar. I knew there was a six in there somewhere...

Reactions: cuke2u and Daggerit