Tiptronic gearbox service

A4avantV6

Reaction score
Hi

I have a B8 2008/58 A4 Avant 3.0 TDI Quattro 6 Speed Tiptronic. I have spoken to Audi who have said that the gearbox is sealed for life but ZF have said it needs to be serviced.

Now my question is; is there any reputable garage that can service the ZF 6hp gearbox which is used in my car?

I have spoke to a few garages and some say it takes 6 litres of oil and others saying it takes 9 litres.

Thanks

I had a B7 3.0TDi Quattro with the ZF 6-speed Tiptronic back in the day. My local independent successfuly changed the transmission oil (and filter if I recall correctly - it was about seven years ago) on that. So the simple answer to your question is yes; there is a reputable garage that can do the work, Sanspeed in Bexleyheath. Whether that information is of any use to you is going to depend on how close you live to North Kent/South East London borders. :)

I had a B7 3.0TDi Quattro with the ZF 6-speed Tiptronic back in the day. My local independent successfuly changed the transmission oil (and filter if I recall correctly - it was about seven years ago) on that. So the simple answer to your question is yes; there is a reputable garage that can do the work, Sanspeed in Bexleyheath. Whether that information is of any use to you is going to depend on how close you live to North Kent/South East London borders. :)

I'm from Yorkshire, the company is a bit of a distance from me but if they can do it without a problem then it might be worth the trip.

Thanks