Time for a change , so a few bits coming up for sale shortly.

Charlie Farley

Chilling out.
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
As in the title really chaps, i'm hopefully about to move into the next stage of mods to my old bus so a few bits will be coming off.
I'll be putting them in the B7 for sale section anyway but just a heads up really if anyones on the lookout for bits.... Like I say its not for a short while yet as i'm awaiting parts from Germany etc but i'm looking to pre sell some bits if possible.
The rials are up for sale with rubber fitted , along with a genuine RS4 grill , S-line front bumper in brilliant black , possibly the rear bumper complete with valance.

Not sure on prices as yet but will add them shortly to the advert in the for sale B7 section, looking to pre sell the alloys first if possible.

rob

what ridiculous price will you be after for your grill Rob

Reactions: Dani_B19
not really sure tony.....they do sell for good money and mines not that old and in A1 condition.....need to put my thinking cap on...

eBay genuine RS4 Grills are circa £400 2nd hand, £605 now new

Reactions: Charlie Farley
I may be selling the cab soon and going back to one car therefore a BMW 335d

yep, finally found some today in the right offset that I like and that will fit over the brembo's, just need to get a buyer lined up for the rials fitted at the moment with tyres before I order the new ones..

Reactions: Stanningtonglen
Could you let me know when you have a price for the front bumper please? Mine is falling apart...

right then, the alloys are for sale in the B7 classified ....not expecting a rush of interest but hoping for a few enquiries if possible.

Do I remember you saying you had an RS4 front bumper to fit Rob? You still going ahead with it?

sort of, I bought a holefe RS4 based bumper a while back so getting ready to fit it, have the grill for sale though as I have one with the bumper.
Rs413

Nice! Looking forward to seeing that fitted, looking to change from my crap SE bumper soon and had considered these but the price and the fact that its fiberglass put me off a bit. Do let us know how you get on.

to be honest i'm not a big fan of GRP bodywork parts either , but did manage to have a look at one in the flesh first and it was first class work, when painted they look the dogs dangly parts..lol , mines all painted up now just waiting for a few more bits to arrive before I fit it along with the S4 blades etc ...