The Walking Dead Season 4

Ghost

Booooooo!
Gold Supporter
Think a few of you follow this.... season 4 starts tonight on FOX at 10pm tonight.

walking-zombie-smiley-emoticon.gif

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Thanks for the reminder Ghost, i had forgotten about that, will set it to rec and watch when i am in the mood for it. :rock:X

A3sportbackMark

Sounds interesting, haven't seen that before, may have to watch it. Did anyone see the tunnel on sky ( antantic? ) last night? Looks an interesting watch,

Ghost

Booooooo!
Gold Supporter
I didn’t know The Tunnel stated last night, it looks good, I will watch it On Demand. :icon_thumright:

Just had a quick read about it, and it’s an adaptation of the Scandinavian series The Bridge, if you seen that?

A3Mark, you can watch the first 3 series of the walking dead on Sky, on demand.

Lavis89

Regional Rep
S4 is looking awesome, i watched the first episode a couple days back, looks like they'll be keeping this one nice and exciting aswell

A3sportbackMark

I didn’t know The Tunnel stated last night, it looks good, I will watch it On Demand. :icon_thumright:

Just had a quick read about it, and it’s an adaptation of the Scandinavian series The Bridge, if you seen that?

A3Mark, you can watch the first 3 series of the walking dead on Sky, on demand.

Great, thanks ghost. recorded tunnel last night, and just finished watching it....can't wait till next week!

Ghost

Booooooo!
Gold Supporter
When did The Walking Dead Season 4 come back on? :scared2:

I noticed it back on last night episode 10
Im going to need to watch episode 9 online, think im up to speed then!
:gun2: