The random musings thread

S

simonali

My likes rating is currently in the 900s and I keep spotting Porsche model numbers because I'm a car fan (or saddo according to the missus).

On 959 at time of posting this. That's a good one!

NHN

Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat
Site Sponsor
VCDS Map User
& cause you're admitting you're a saddo, I added 2 more lol

S

simonali

I'll be up to one of these soon at this rate. Yuk!

peugeot-1007-1-6-16v-sporty-automaat.jpg

Bazgti

I'll be up to one of these soon at this rate. Yuk!

peugeot-1007-1-6-16v-sporty-automaat.jpg

I worked for Peugeot back int day when these bad boys were launched. My old sales manager used to make the salesmen with the lowest sales/profit drive this for month. He tried it with me once. I did my best to blow it up on the motorway on the way home and when i got home, stuck it in a ditch at the side of my house and used my Golf 25th Anniversary for that month! Truelly awful car with ridiculously dangerous doors. They didnt have a pinch setting on the them. They was either open or closed. If you was in its way, you was getting trapped.

S

simonali

Had no idea that was how dark rum was made. Thanks Warburton's!

IMG_20190705_151306.jpg

Scotty75

Silver Supporter
I worked for Peugeot back int day when these bad boys were launched. My old sales manager used to make the salesmen with the lowest sales/profit drive this for month. He tried it with me once. I did my best to blow it up on the motorway on the way home and when i got home, stuck it in a ditch at the side of my house and used my Golf 25th Anniversary for that month! Truelly awful car with ridiculously dangerous doors. They didnt have a pinch setting on the them. They was either open or closed. If you was in its way, you was getting trapped.
Easy fix for a heap like that ....... Change from 4th into reverse ........ Goodnight

Sent from my Nokia 8 using Tapatalk

Alistair D

Hug your kids at home, but belt them in the car.
Is it ok to eat a Morning Roll in the afternoon?

Alistair D

Carnivorous is an anagram of Coronavirus...........will the next strain be flesh eating?:scared2:

Alistair D

Isn't it funny that sitting" boy, girl, boy ,girl" used to be a punishment.

Alistair D

Why do we get annoyed when someone's headlights dazzle us but get defensive when we dazzle others?