The next RS4

Crusher or Grapes

Reaction score
I am thinking about my next car in early 2017 and fancy an RS4 but not sure of the likely pricing. Is the RS4 likely to be a sub £55k car? I am not sure what the B8s were when new. It will be an Avant.

Reactions: Thundercliffe81
I am thinking about my next car in early 2017 and fancy an RS4 but not sure of the likely pricing. Is the RS4 likely to be a sub £55k car? I am not sure what the B8s were when new. It will be an Avant.

Hi.

Not often in this thread. I'm a B9 S4 Avant owner. I've got my eye on the new RS4 too. Heading to Geneva in a couple of weeks hoping for an unveil there. May be Frankfurt at end of year though. When I checked the B8 RS4 when it was outgoing, I think the base spec was £56k. I'd expect similar or £58k.

They've kept it under wraps anyway. Haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Keef
RS4 will be worth it after that.
I have really high hopes for the forthcoming RS4, so I'm hoping it will be worth the wait! The more curver nature of the B9 will hopefully make it a bit like the RS6 - prefer the round arches as opposed to the box shape.

Reactions: Thundercliffe81
I have really high hopes for the forthcoming RS4, so I'm hoping it will be worth the wait! The more curver nature of the B9 will hopefully make it a bit like the RS6 - prefer the round arches as opposed to the box shape.

The more I push my B9 S4 Avant to the limit, the more confidence it inspires. It's a great platform, obviously held back. This new breed of RS is going to be an M3 beater. The interior already wins hands down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: SPIKE_