The long wait

He's moaned before on another thread, I'm getting fed up of people who have a low post count seemingly getting offended about the least little thing, then posting like some mad screaming ab dab...........

If you want to read through threads without commenting fair enough, but stop the moaning and groaning when regular contributors have a bit of a laugh about things..............

^^THIS

Reactions: Jassyo06, Mr Freeze, IanL-RS3 and 2 others
Isn't this thread supposed to be about waiting times? Moderation on this forum is non-existent. I notice it is the same people posting off topic all the time. Very frustrating having to scroll though all the boring waffle to actually find comments relevant to the thread.
I think you need to be very careful with the content of your replies .
Clearly from a specific part of your reply you have issues with how ASN is run.
If you have issues with what’s been posted or with the non existent moderation then I suggest you pm me directly and I will clarify things.
Site moderation in by no means non existent, far from it,as I have stated before , if you don’t like the way things are run then feel free to go elsewhere in your quest for Audi information.
Quite frankly the admin team can’t win , we get slated for either too much intervention or not enough, we try to sit on the fence and allow a compromise between both, you don’t appear to find this acceptable.

your choice chap, the door is open with exit clearly visible.

Reactions: Frizzley, rngDeadeye, abmat and 2 others
I did not know but I've just read the Ingolstadt factory has been on a production break, it restarted on the 22nd August so hopefully we might have more information on BW's for 2023.

I did not know but I've just read the Ingolstadt factory has been on a production break, it restarted on the 22nd August so hopefully we might have more information on BW's for 2023.
Zee Germinz normallyz getz drei to vier wochen ferien....lol

They normally close for a Summer Holiday break, as do VW, Porsche etc, 'usually' the following model year will start production from this time, they employ 'Work experience'' in the parts dept etc, some of the race spares for Porsche that used to arrive in those weeks :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Holiday or not it still won't increase the production of cars to the UK Audi will concentrate on larger more lucrative countries/markets before the start back production of UK cars again hence the dribble of cars coming in till the end of this year ...and further into 2023

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
Holiday or not it still won't increase the production of cars to the UK Audi will concentrate on larger more lucrative countries/markets before the start back production of UK cars again hence the dribble of cars coming in till the end of this year ...and further into 2023
Zee americans seem to be getting their cars fairly quickly. Were are their cars built?

Well the Perfect Storm appears to have come to pass for me as the Car I have been forced to keep longer than I expected/wanted because the largest Car Manufacturer in the World cannot deliver its "product" in reasonable time has started to have a Mechanical issue. Maybe I'll pass the substantial repair invoice on to Audi

Well the Perfect Storm appears to have come to pass for me as the Car I have been forced to keep longer than I expected/wanted because the largest Car Manufacturer in the World cannot deliver its "product" in reasonable time has started to have a Mechanical issue. Maybe I'll pass the substantial repair invoice on to Audi
And maybe they'll ignore you :hearnoevil:

12 months since ordering this Monday

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: Snake Pliskin and Deleted member 160894
Could be worse
26f3f428fd4867d7c3807f57ef6f3a86.jpg

dbe2a9a689eada9f118a608ea61c4148.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Daggerit
If you squint it looks like a Trabant

• Haha
Reactions: Snake Pliskin, 8YARWY and RS03???
Images

• Haha
Reactions: Snake Pliskin, Frizzley, Alan Oliver and 2 others
I thought it was a joke but……

• Haha
Reactions: pburv and RS03???
BMW definitely on a mission to make as Ugly a Car as is possible .......

Reactions: pburv
Seems there is a bit of internal competition within BMW - thought the iX was ugly but this takes it to a new level. Either that or the boys from Cologne have infiltrated and tried to update one of their finest designs from the nineties :sadlike:

C1C2041E CC4F 4FE8 8F6D 327B4912D092

• Haha
Reactions: Jassyo06 and pburv
Could be worse
26f3f428fd4867d7c3807f57ef6f3a86.jpg

dbe2a9a689eada9f118a608ea61c4148.jpg

Everyone needs to look at this car in the metal mate i know you dont like BMW's but hey it makes a change from ye slating the 8Y lol ill keep the flag flying on that topic lol

• Haha
Reactions: pburv and Snake Pliskin
On that Note Today I exchanged emails with the Sales guy for an Update, Iirc it was wk13 2023 but apparently it is not even showing on the Forecast now? Although according to him "that will change"
Anyone know if that's a positive or Negative thing?