The Hardest thing to do ...

G

gokiwi64

Last night I had to say goodnight and goodbye for the last time to my little dog , she was only 8 but had succumbed to cancer.

Last night I had to say goodnight and goodbye for the last time to my little dog , she was only 8 but had succumbed to cancer.
Really sorry to hear that. It’s not a nice thing to do. Just think of all the good times you had with your little dog and know she not suffering anymore

Reactions: Ghost, Ozmosis, T-800 and 1 other person
Sorry to hear about this mate, as Sandra said think of how good of a life you have provided your dog, all the good times you have shared and how your dog is no longer suffering.

Reactions: Ozmosis and Sandra
It's a horrible thing to have to do, but you do it because you love the dog and don't want it to suffer.

They put their trust in us to make the right decision for them, however much it pains us.

Reactions: Ghost, Ozmosis and Sandra
As an owner of 2 Dogs and losing our first suddenly to Cardio Myopathy, I can fully understand how difficult it is.

Not everyone understands the bond you form with your four legged friend.

They never judge and don’t care if you are rich or poor.....

Reactions: sgtvic, Jbond312, Ghost and 3 others
Sorry to hear about your poor dog...

It's always sad to hear about people losing their pets this way. I have always had dogs/cats, so have felt your pain many times and with two ageing cats in the household currently, I know for sure that my Mrs and me will be in bits when that time comes... They are family members after all.

Reactions: T-800
Really sorry for your loss mate.

Thanks all , its appreciated. Dont really do this sort of thing but just needed to release a little.
And here she was in 2010
Puppy 3

and the last picture taken

35488784 1016883175132849 6292758444537544704 n

Reactions: oli356, Charlie Farley, sgtvic and 6 others