The devil rises...

Spotted : AEZ17
McDonalds in Dundonald just now.
Bet the guy driving wonders why I was pointing and taking pics. Got an odd look from him as he sailed by the window, lol !

Bet the guy driving wonders why I was pointing and taking pics. Got an odd look from him as he sailed by the window, lol !
Ur car is posting in the pic section

Hahaha that made me laugh Steve, did you get a picture of it?

Really annoys me that he's driving around in my personal plate. It's going through the transfer at the moment to be taken off his car, but as you know the DVLA system is shockingly slow and extremely flawed!

I did get a photo.
I'm still trying to transfer my plate to another car, 4 weeks in and I've now been told that I have to tax it my name before it can proceed.
Audi were supposed to have done this for me, so not overly pleased. That's the second time they've messed up a transfer.
In fairness, the DVLA keep changing the rules, but Dealers are meant to be on top of these things.

Here you go:

aez.jpeg

Reactions: Brennan
Makes me sad to see it but it was the right time to move on from that car.

Yeah I can see you are as frustrated as me about the DVLA they are terrible, they really need to sit down and devise a better and more efficient system.

As for Audi messing up the transfers I have heard this happen on a few occasions, they need to be on the ball with these things, as a prestige manufacture this isn't good enough.

My number transferred today. Seems they were working on requests received on 8th June today.
I'll probably get the V5 tomorrow but the new plates went on tonight!

You should keep checking the online tax checker for AEZ.

For some reason they have retained the number in my name first instead of putting it straight on the car so I have a feeling mine will take a lot longer than yours

The rules changed. It's a three step process

Your number goes on retention first. You get the certificate back. (and maybe the new V 5 for the Audi as well)

You tax the new car in your name

The number goes on the new car.

It seems steps 2 & 3 can happen at the same time.

How much was the rear diffuser you got from Audi ?

So I got this from audi today ;)

814A5FEC-27D8-42B2-A00F-2D0A651821EE_zpszvtz8fub.jpg

Soon to be piped like this

BC6E4B2D-369D-4049-B2D3-D4A894411B6F_zpsiucchffw.jpg

Just been looking through this thread and I am just about to buy the 3.0 tdi s line diffuser from Audi, did the mesh insert from your original S-line diffuser fit the new one?