The attention the S4 gets (1 month Review)

Chris S 1245

Reaction score
As suggested by the title of this thread had my S4 saloon for just over a month now and I’m amazed at how much people seem to notice and admire it. Took it to work one day and the car was the talking point for the day many people went out to check it out in the car park. Also at petrol station forecourts has a few comments from people about it and thumbs up from other drivers.
Never had a car get a lot of attention like this before thought it would blend in to the background as an A4 lol

Must admit mines similar, most people want to have a look and a sit, however my SQ5 used to get a lot more attention..

Reactions: Thundercliffe81 and Chris S 1245
Mine does get some attention but nowhere near as much as my previous S3 Saloon in Sepang blue, that was a lovely looking car.

Reactions: Thundercliffe81
I have to admit that I don't think I've ever had anyone notice or comment on my car. Apart from family/friends/people in the local Audi groups, but I don't think that they count for this conversation. :)

Reactions: Spaceman_RS3 and Thundercliffe81
I have to admit that I don't think I've ever had anyone notice or comment on my car. Apart from family/friends/people in the local Audi groups, but I don't think that they count for this conversation. :)

Had a few people comment on the wagon. Perhaps, due to the S4 Avant's rarity out here. Actually today I was sitting outside a pub enjoying a quiet 1 or 3 (a rare occasion, but one of the joys of retirement), saw quite a number if Audis pass by and went "WOW"! at a particular one........then I realised it was SWMBO in ours. Also have followed ours, SWMBO driving, sitting in the passenger's seat of a mates vehicle. OH MY! With the Eibachs, 9" OZ rims and debadging, it looks l-o-w, w-i-d-e and "clean".

Hey Dan, please check your PMs.

Reactions: Spaceman_RS3 and Daggerit