TEMP SENDER HELLLPPPPP!!!!!!

Ibzzzzz

Reaction score
Ok this is very shameful but i think i messed up changing the temp sender....i took out the pin on the side and put in the new one then poped the pin back in however it constantly ****** out water i took it out and put it back in over and over have i missed something? If anyone can help me here i swear to god i will send you money in the post! haha...:readit:

Had the same problem myself a few weeks back - coolant everywhere!

The clip slides in just below where it looks like it should - through a couple of holes which are difficult to see. Sorry no picture!

Hope this helps.

Nah, i got the clip into the right holes i no that because it wont come out if i yank it and it definatly feels likes it slots in and around the sender. But thanks anyways dude! By the way did you have to use an o-ring?

Yep - relaced the o-ring and sender at the same time.

Wow ECP are ******** i didnt get an o-ring ...hehe i think thats why its taking a leak.....:banghead: better plan how to hold them up with my spud gun "FREEEZE BITCHES GIMME ALL YOUR O-RINGS" haha been a great help mate!! Thanks:hi:

Ian W said:
Im doing mine tomorrow, im hoping its a nice simple job lol

Should be fine mate jus give yourself plenty of time and dont get fustrated plus take off the airbox for more room!

Ibzzzzz said:
Should be fine mate jus give yourself plenty of time and dont get fustrated plus take off the airbox for more room!

Dont have an airbox so thats one job out the way lol, is it on the right then, first time ive done anything on my s3

soooorrrttteeeddd!!! temp is fine now!

yep definatly mines getting done next week