Symphony II wiring?

Dan_G

Reaction score
Changing my radio back to what it came from the factory with, a Symphony II with in dash changer.

But the wiring looks to have been moved about and there is a floating wire outside of the connection block. Also this car has Bose but doesn’t look like the connection is there in the wiring block. Could this floating brown wire be for that?
29ff4075959300649e7b5a11cabf1209.jpg

I can't recal now but i think you will find the brown flylead is the K-Line wire.

Ah, ok, cool. Thanks

I’ve plumbed in the new radio and it’s working well, sounds significantly better / louder
than the Concert that was in there. Not sure why it had been changed, possibly to get iPod connecting, but the Concert was def an eBay job.

Have lost the option of Fader but gather that’s something that needs to be coded rather than standard.

965bf306e36d0ca66eccf073697e28d7.jpg

I think you will find the fader control is one of the buttons on the left side, its accessed via a sequence of button selections.

Follow that back too see if its connected to anything else like changer or aftermarket auxin etc using changer port wiring, as strange you have 3 x 12 pin connectors, existing green & blue plus one loose.

Reactions: Charlie Farley