sub location

brianriggs

Reaction score
Anyone put there sub in a better place than just leaving it in the box n having no boot?! I believe it needs a box to work properly so was thinking of making a round one that would fit perfectly into the spare wheel n cut a hole in the carpet... Or build a slim one, one side of the boot? Anyone done anything like this? Pics? 😊

Anyone put there sub in a better place than just leaving it in the box n having no boot?! I believe it needs a box to work properly so was thinking of making a round one that would fit perfectly into the spare wheel n cut a hole in the carpet... Or build a slim one, one side of the boot? Anyone done anything like this? Pics? 😊

What car is it for?

What car is it for?

mk4 golf sorry!

Ahh, easy, I'm sure you can buy a stealth sub enclosure that takes up one of your rear quarter spaces, so you still have most of your boot. If you want to use your wheel well, then you would probable lose your spare wheel, unless you make a false floor and raise it.