Stolen RNS-E Units

m4rk

Reaction score
Hi All,

Just wondered if anyone has ever had their RNS-E stolen?

Apart from the price this is what is putting me off getting one, because the head unit can't be removed when you leave it parked if its likely to get stolen?

I live in quite a good area, I'm just wondered about when I go to city's / area's I don't really know and if thieves know their pricetag surely they're going to be a very attractive acquisition...?

Your thoughts?

Cheers,

Mark

By the way if people are thinking about buying one, let me know on this thread, if there are quite a few, I'll look into getting a group buy, might make them slightly cheaper...?

I have had my RNS-e for nearly two years and parked it in some pretty dodgy areas in London and Dorset and it's been fine.

I have some awesome tints all round the car and at night you can't even see through. Which I'm really happy about.

Wouldn't worry about it too much bud.

I'd be more worried about buying one of ebay or similar and finding out it had been stolen in the first place, I guess I've just never had reason to worry about mine getting nicked. I was a bit wary of leaving the car in an airport car park over a weekend though, but it proved unfounded.

Let me know in what vicinity it was liberated from your car. I am looking for a unit and maybe hit that part of the neighborhood and shop around for it in the local jerk take away store.

Let me know in what vicinity it was liberated from your car. I am looking for a unit and maybe hit that part of the neighborhood and shop around for it in the local jerk take away store.

He hasn't had one pinched, he's worried that if he gets one retrofitted that it might get pinched.

He hasn't had one pinched, he's worried that if he gets one retrofitted that it might get pinched.
Yah, I just want it to go to a good home instead of it being used as a paperweight.